Thursday, July 10, 2008

Headsets Anyone?

The headset law went into effect on 7/1/08. Anyone talking on a cell while driving MUST wear a headset. The number of accidents associated with holding a cellphone has now probably decreased greatly, while the number of accidents associated with trying to adjust the damn earpiece has increased 400%.

I go though headsets like cheap sunglasses. I finally got this rad set with a nylon wrapped cord rather than a wire surrounded by rubber. Cool! I can't break it! The down side (isn't there always a downside?) is whoever developed it did not design the earpiece to fit an ear. I've twisted it, turned it, shifted it, changed ears, and it still doesn't fit. Whoever is talking sounds like they're standing in an adjacent room behind the wall.

Then it finally came to me. I now realize what the designers were as visualizing when developing this earpiece...




A perfect fit every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment