Thursday, May 21, 2009

more writing

Last night I cranked out ten more pages of KIT. Sweet! The broad, chunky outline has now been laid out and I'm gonna put more meat on the bones over the next week. Taking the next few days to do more reading--going away for the weekend.
I'm curious to see how this project works out becuase I'm approaching it in a completely different way. I usually write pretty chronologically, not this time. I'm all over the place. I have the very beginning scenes, the very end scenes, cool trippy scenes that build tension, and the scenes that lead to the climax. I've written Twenty pages worth of that. If you were to read the piece as a whole it would be very disjointed, but I'm really pleased with it. It is my permitted "shitty first draft." :)
Yeeeeah baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment