Friday, March 5, 2010

Checkpoint

Wow! It's march already!  Time to take stock and see if the writing goals are being met.
As of now, I have only five more chapters to complete before the LURE 1850 rewrite it ready to go.  Should be able to hammer that out within the month.
Another project I have yet to mention, working title 600 DAYS, is going strong.  It's at about 20,000 words right now and seems like its going to be a longer project.  I think the draft will be done toward the end of summer, but who knows.
When LURE is done I'm going back to look at KIT, OTHERS, and SILENT OBSERVER to see which one takes hold. 
I'm pretty pleased with the amount of work being produced in 2010. I'm working on my projects almost every day.
Hope your writing progress is going well.
Remember, a page a day is a book a year.

C

No comments:

Post a Comment