Sunday, August 22, 2010

Big News!

This is BIG!
I, along with the other writers from my critique group, have been commissioned to write a story for the Riverside Ghost Walk that takes place at the end of October.  There are four walking tours. We can use audio and visual components to enhance the story telling, and actors from the local playhouse will perform if the story warrants it.
This is totally freaking rad! It's like being hired to orchestrate a ride a Disneyland.

There are so many ideas flooding my brain I can't keep a thought in my head.
I was told five to six thousand people go through the Riverside Ghost Walks each year. It's such an amazing opportunity as a writer.
I'm gonna work my butt off and write something that will blow their minds!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, storyteller - your piece IS going to blow their minds! I am still creeped out after hearing you read it at critique on Saturday...and it is such a twisted idea that people will have it creeping about in the the back of their minds for a long time. I will never look at you-know-whats again without cringing!

    ReplyDelete