Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ghostwalk Update: Nepotism Makes Three

Ghostwalk update!

The Mission Inn has allowed Ghostwalk Riverside to use the Catacombs beneath the Inn for Ghostwalk, and I've been commissioned to pen the story!  They wanted a vampire theme for this one, so I wrote a gruesome little tale entitled NEPOTISM.  It's good fun and should scare the dickens out of them.

I'm really looking forward to this event. It's pretty thrilling to know that 5,000 people are going to hear my work.  I can hardly wait to get the feedback first hand as I check out Ghostwalk and hear all of my fellow writers' chilling tales as well.

If you're free October 22nd or 23rd, stop by Riverside for a night of fun-filled fright!

Here's the ticket info  2010 GHOSTWALK RIVERSIDE

2 comments:

  1. Spooky things come in threes...your stories are creepylicious! MOrtals at Ghost Walk won't be disappointed.

    ReplyDelete