Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Great Contest

This is the second year I've participated in the Clarity of Night short fiction contest started by author/blogger Jason Evans. It is a flash fiction contest that challenges authors to craft a piece of writing based on a photo. Last year I was blown away by the talented writing and this year is no different.  Many authors return each year to participate in this event. We read each others entries, comment on what we like, and show our support and appreciation of the craft.

In addition to the judging, all entrants vote for their favorites and readers' choice awards are given.

Thank you, Jason, for hosting an event that brings writers together to celebrate each other and the craft of writing!

This year's challenge is entitled ELEMENTAL. Here is the photo prompt

My entry is entitled SAMSARA.  It is entry #55.  Click here to check it out.

I'll keep you posted as the results come in.

Keep Writing!

C

1 comment:

  1. Just stopped by to say that your comment on my entry at Jason's was so lovely, and also that I, along with many others apparently, stand in awe of your own entry. Seriously, in awe.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete